Microsoft Office Project 2010, which often abbreviated as WinProj or simply MSP, is the latest and newest version of Microsoft Project from Microsoft, which is a project management software and a part of Microsoft Office 2010. Microsoft Project is the dominant project management software for PC, and has been widely used to assist project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workloads.
Project 2010 has the following improved features and enhancements:
- Improved user interface with ribbon and Backstage View.
- New viewing options such as Team Planner and Timeline.
- Easier view customization such as Zoom Slider.
- User-controlled scheduling.
- Easier collaboration.
- Backwards compatibility with all previous versions of Project.
Project 2010 family of products have three programs, namely Project Professional 2010, Project Standard 2010 (less premium version) and Project Server 2010, which is built on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 to provide work management solutions. Project Server 2010 unifies project and portfolio management to help organizations align resources and investments with business priorities, gain control across all types of work, and visualize performance through powerful dashboards, and is normally only used by corporations as it installs only on Windows Server 2008 and requires SharePoint Server and SQL Server 2008 AMO objects.
Microsoft provides free download of Microsoft Project Professional 2010 for evaluation. The Project Professional 2010 trial version is a full featured product, and can be used without limitation or restriction for 60 days after activation. A free product key to activate the trial version will also be given upon registering on TechNet.
Those who don’t want to register but just want to download the setup installers for Project Professional 2010 trial version, use the following direct download links instead, which are hosted officially on Microsoft servers.
Download Project Professional 2010 Evaluation
Other languages (Arabic, Brazilian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Ukrainian) are available in Microsoft Download Center: 32-bit or 64-bit.
In addition to evaluation version of Project 2010, the retail version of Project 2010 is also available for free download through Digital River, a partner of Microsoft who resells Microsoft products. The downloads from Digital River is as authenticate as downloads from Microsoft, and is untempered with, untouched and unmodified. Here’s the direct download links to Project Standard 2010 and Project Professional 2010 retail editions.
Download Project Standard 2010 Retail Version
Download Project Professional 2010 Retail Version
Note that a valid product key is required to start the installation of retail version of Project 2010, unlike volume license edition of Project 2010 where product key is not entered until after running the application.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost