In order for Windows users to gain understanding on how Windows is assigning physical memory, how much file data is cached in RAM, or how much RAM is used by the kernel and device drivers, Windows Sysinternals team has released an advanced physical memory usage analysis utility for Windows Vista and higher version of Operating System including , which is called as RAMMap. With RAMMap, the users able to gain understanding of the way Windows manage memory, to analyze application memory usage or to answer specific questions about how RAM is being allocated. Besides that, the memory analysis utility tool also supports saving and loading snapshots of the display result.
The usage information which provides by RAMMap includes:
- Use Counts: usage summary by type and paging list.
- Processes: process working set sizes.
- Priority Summary: prioritized standby list sizes.
- Physical Pages: per-page use for all physical memory.
- Physical Ranges: physical memory addresses.
- File Summary: file data in RAM by file.
- File Details: individual physical pages by file.
The RAMMap works well in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and higher.
Download RAMMap version 1.0 (direct download link): RAMMap.zip
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)