You computer seems to take a bit longer than usual to start up and your gut feeling signals to you that it might be hijacked by spyware or malicious programs. If your knowledge of Registry setting is technically sound, the free autostart & configuration manager, RunAlyzer, could probably help you to trace, locate and remove the suspicious programs manually.
Supported by and compatible with Windows x64, the free RunAlyzer will conduct a comprehensive analysis of all running programs or services when Windows is starting up. It shows users a detailed analysis and important information inclusive of the actual Registry setting. After analyzing and ascertaining the information, tech savvy users can delete files that appear to be dangerous malicious or spyware. Furthermore, users can also stop some less important or unnecessary programs to speed up the startup process. Users also can make use of tools available in RunAlyzer to do Registry modification or editing. If users are not sure if the files detected are spyware, , users can also send the startup information to application developer, Safer Networking, for verification before taking any action or doing any registry modification. Safer Networking is responsible for developing the popular anti-spyware software Spybot Search & Destroy for analysis.
RunAlyzer is currently in beta status. Users who want to give it a try can download the latest version via the link here. Below is a summary of what RunAlyzer can do:
- Autostart entries – RunAlyzer shows the places applications can get themselves started upon startingWindows. This is good for tweaking users’ system as well as finding spyware, viruses or other malware.
- Analysis – RunAlyzer comes with a database of known entries and can do an online lookup to get the newest classification of entries from its servers. Simple colors – green for good, red for bad – will give users the quick overview needed. The program’s detectives will even classify any unknown entries that users submit through an easy function integrated into the application.
- Log functions – RunAlyzer can export log files if users want to send the log files in order to seek help from other sources
- Windows x64 compatibility – RunAlyzer works on the new 64 bit versions of Windows as well – and allows users to view and change both 32 bit backward compatibility and new 64 bit entries there.
- WinPE compatibility – RunAlyzer also automatically detects Windows installations on other attached hard disks or partitions, and allows users to manage those. This can be extremely useful if for example users want to repair a system while booting from a BartPE (bootable Windows PE) CD.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code