For convenience’ sake, users sometimes tend to share files and folders so that their colleagues from the same department can copy or modify some documents. When you share files or folders, the shortcoming is you do not know who is actually accessing them unless you have a utility such as ShareWatcher to help.
ShareWatcher is a free Windows utility which helps users to keep an eye and to monitor their shared files or folders. This tiny utility will monitor the shared files or folders and alert users when their shared folders are accessed as well as when files are added to others’ shared locations. Users can trace and be notified if someone is trying to access some files or data store in the shared folder. Necessary action can be taken for unauthorized access from personnel.
ShareWatcher can be downloaded free via the link here to keep track of users’ network activity.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 For Skip Ahead Insiders With Update Emoji 12.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66 Announced With Features Support Windows Hello