For convenience’ sake, users sometimes tend to share files and folders so that their colleagues from the same department can copy or modify some documents. When you share files or folders, the shortcoming is you do not know who is actually accessing them unless you have a utility such as ShareWatcher to help.
ShareWatcher is a free Windows utility which helps users to keep an eye and to monitor their shared files or folders. This tiny utility will monitor the shared files or folders and alert users when their shared folders are accessed as well as when files are added to others’ shared locations. Users can trace and be notified if someone is trying to access some files or data store in the shared folder. Necessary action can be taken for unauthorized access from personnel.
ShareWatcher can be downloaded free via the link here to keep track of users’ network activity.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links