Do you need to find out where an image displayed on a site comes from? Or need to look for a photo in a higher resolution? TinEye, a reverse image search engine which can give you the answer is now available in Firefox. Users who want to search for an image’s origin or information about the image, identify which web pages make use of the image, locate the modified or edited version of the image or look for replacements with higher resolution can add TinEye Firefox Plugin to their browser to get quick results.
TinEye is an image-based search engine which uses image identification technology rather than keywords, metadata or watermark. When users right click to an image from a site in their Firefox browser, users can see an item “Search Image on TinEye” added in the shortcut menu. Clicking on the item will initiate the image search process.
TinEye creates a unique and compact digital signature or ‘fingerprint’ for it, then compares this fingerprint to every other image in its index to retrieve matches. TinEye will find the exact matches including images that have been cropped, edited or even resized.
Users can download the image search engine, TinEye, as a Firefox plugin via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key