Timer is basically used to monitor an event at defined intervals and control the event or process. For instance, users use a timer to time the animation of a slideshow, show periodic progress while doing exercise, etc. Users with programming knowledge can easily create a computer timer app customized to their needs. Recently we came across a very interesting timer, TiTimer. It doesn’t feature fancy functions but the interface is nicely designed and the alert sound is nice.
TiTimer offers 5, 10, 30, 60 seconds interval for users. If users tick the 5 seconds interval, the timer will alert users at every 5 seconds interval. If users tick 5 seconds and 10 seconds, the timer will alert users at every 5 seconds and 10 seconds. Of course, if users tick 5, 10 and 30 seconds, the time will alert users at every 5, 10 and 30 seconds.
TiTimer is free and compatible with all Windows Operating System. Since it allows only up to 60 seconds interval, it might not be suitable for many users. However, if you feel bored and sleepy while listening to your big boss or lecturer delivering his speech in front, probably you can download Titimer via the link here and use it to have some fun. Keep down the volume though.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 220.127.116.11 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key
- Google Chrome 76 Released – Here the Full Changelog and Download Links