Timer is basically used to monitor an event at defined intervals and control the event or process. For instance, users use a timer to time the animation of a slideshow, show periodic progress while doing exercise, etc. Users with programming knowledge can easily create a computer timer app customized to their needs. Recently we came across a very interesting timer, TiTimer. It doesn’t feature fancy functions but the interface is nicely designed and the alert sound is nice.
TiTimer offers 5, 10, 30, 60 seconds interval for users. If users tick the 5 seconds interval, the timer will alert users at every 5 seconds interval. If users tick 5 seconds and 10 seconds, the timer will alert users at every 5 seconds and 10 seconds. Of course, if users tick 5, 10 and 30 seconds, the time will alert users at every 5, 10 and 30 seconds.
TiTimer is free and compatible with all Windows Operating System. Since it allows only up to 60 seconds interval, it might not be suitable for many users. However, if you feel bored and sleepy while listening to your big boss or lecturer delivering his speech in front, probably you can download Titimer via the link here and use it to have some fun. Keep down the volume though.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)