While using the keyboard to type on your laptop, users often face the problem of accidentally brushing the touchpad and thus moving the cursor to other parts of the screen. Users may not be aware as their fingers fly off the keyboard and may even accidentally click on a shortcut option. This slows down the typing and causes errors if users do not have the time to check their work. Users might think of using an extended keyboard or pressing the disable touchpad button (available for some laptops) to avoid this problem. Alternatively, applications such as TouchFreeze can be handy.
TouchFreeze is a simple application that addresses this problem for Windows NT/2000/XP users. Once activated, TouchFreeze automatically disables the touchpad when users are typing. Once it is activated, it will be added into the system tray. This application will freeze the touch pad while users are typing. TouchFreeze works well in Windows XP but it couldn’t function when we tested it in Windows 7.
Download TouchFreeze via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues