While using the keyboard to type on your laptop, users often face the problem of accidentally brushing the touchpad and thus moving the cursor to other parts of the screen. Users may not be aware as their fingers fly off the keyboard and may even accidentally click on a shortcut option. This slows down the typing and causes errors if users do not have the time to check their work. Users might think of using an extended keyboard or pressing the disable touchpad button (available for some laptops) to avoid this problem. Alternatively, applications such as TouchFreeze can be handy.
TouchFreeze is a simple application that addresses this problem for Windows NT/2000/XP users. Once activated, TouchFreeze automatically disables the touchpad when users are typing. Once it is activated, it will be added into the system tray. This application will freeze the touch pad while users are typing. TouchFreeze works well in Windows XP but it couldn’t function when we tested it in Windows 7.
Download TouchFreeze via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro