For users of Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 or Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta officially released by Microsoft, and yet having application compatibility issue when running favorite programs, Microsoft has released an update or hotfix for Windows 7 Client Beta and Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta, which addresses, resolves and fixes issues caused by non-compatible applications for Windows 7 Beta and Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta operating system.
The application compatibility updates cause several types of behavior in Windows 7 Beta. The following are the three most common behaviors, as described in Knowledge Base Article KB967062:
- Hard Block: The update puts a hard block on the application. A hard block prevents an application that is incompatible with Windows 7 Beta from running on the operating system.
- Soft Block: The update puts a soft block on the application. A soft block provides notification when an application that is incompatible with Windows 7 Beta starts to run.
- Update: The update improves the application’s functionality in Windows 7 Beta.
After you install KB967062 update, you may have to restart your computer.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro