VideoToMKV is a tiny video conversion application which able to convert various video formats into the Matroska container format (mkv). The VideoToMKV includes the ffmpeg library for the conversions. The program has been featured with drag-and-drops function that allows the users to add the videos by drag and drop and convert to Matroska video format easily.
VideoToMKV includes the following features:
- Drag-and-drop interface allows queuing up a large number of videos to be converted.
- Featured with several configurable bitrates for users to select.
- Able to automatically detects .srt and .idx or .sub-style subtitles and will embed them into the output .mkv if supplied.
- All of the FFmpeg conversion options are stored in separate batch files which are installed in the program’s install directory. Allow advance users to fine-tune on how VideoToMKV converts their videos.
The VideoToMKV supports most of Microsoft Windows platform, e.g Windos XP, Windows Vista and etc. It is available for free download from here. This program does not require additional software installation for it’s to function properly.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17751 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 Official ISO Images Download Link