Virtual CloneDrive is a free application from the makers of AnyDVD and CloneDvd. Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive. The image files CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from the hard disk or from a network drive and use the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DV drive. It supports multiple types of file images such as ISO, BIN, CCD and etc. Additionally, it also supports up to maximum of eight virtual DVD drives.
The Key features of Virtual CloneDrive as below:
- Supports all common image file formats such as ISO, BIN , CCD.
- Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time.
- Easy to use – just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is a freeware and free to download.
- Support most of the Windows OS like Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP64, VISTA and VISTA64.
There are more available.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code