Microsoft Office Visio 2010 is the newest and latest version of diagramming program for Windows that uses vector graphics to create diagrams, released in conjunction with Microsoft Office 2010. Visio 2010 is available in three editions, namely Visio Standard 2010, Visio Professional 2010 and Visio Premium 2010, where Visio 2010 Standard is the most basic version and Visio 2010 Premium is the version with comprehensive full features.
Features and benefits of Visio 2010 include:
- Quickly create the diagrams you need with minimal effort.
- Identify operational inefficiencies by using Visio 2010’s comprehensive and robust business process analysis capabilities to capture, explore, and communicate current business processes and identify operational inefficiencies.
- Document IT infrastructure and improve critical IT processes to enhance compliance and reduce IT costs.
- Improve project management.
- Link data to diagrams to visualize and explore complex data to gain business insights and make better decisions, faster.
- Reduce costs using server consolidation planning.
Microsoft offers a free trial version of Visio Premium 2010 for general public to download, install and evaluate or try for 60 days free of charge. The evaluation copy of Visio Premium 2010 is a full featured software after activation, with a free product key to activate given after registration on TechNet. Users who do not want to register though can use the following direct download links to the setup installers of Visio Premium 2010 hosted on Microsoft Download Center (32-bit or 64-bit) instead.
Download Visio Premium 2010 Trial
In addition to Visio Premium 2010 Trial setup installers which available directly and officially from Microsoft, official distributor and partner of Microsoft, Digital River, also hosts and publishes direct download links to Visio 2010 retail version. The downloads is authoritative, genuine, valid and it’s meant for customers who purchase Visio 2010 online through web stores or retailers.
The retail version of Visio 2010 contains all three editions of Vision 2010, and thus can be used to install either Visio 2010 Standard, Professional or Premium.
Download Visio 2010 (Standard, Professional, Premium) – Retail
Note that a valid product key is required to start the installation of retail version of Visio 2010, unlike volume license edition of Project 2010 where product key is not entered until after running the application. To view the diagrams or documents created with Visio 2010 without the program, download and install Visio 2010 Viewer.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17751 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode