Federated search is a useful feature which allows users to search remote data sources from within Windows Explorer and to interact with that remote data from within Windows Explorer. Microsoft has included this feature in its new Windows 7 using OpenSearch technologies. To explain better the Federated Search features and to showcase the developers how to take advantage of this new feature and build a web-based data source that can be searched using Windows federated search, Microsoft has lately released a Windows 7 Federated Search Provider Implementer’s Guide to help developers build a web-based data source that can be searched using Windows Federated Search.
Users who want to get a copy of this Windows 7 Federated Search Provider Implementer’s Guide can download it via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 17758 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues