Federated search is a useful feature which allows users to search remote data sources from within Windows Explorer and to interact with that remote data from within Windows Explorer. Microsoft has included this feature in its new Windows 7 using OpenSearch technologies. To explain better the Federated Search features and to showcase the developers how to take advantage of this new feature and build a web-based data source that can be searched using Windows federated search, Microsoft has lately released a Windows 7 Federated Search Provider Implementer’s Guide to help developers build a web-based data source that can be searched using Windows Federated Search.
Users who want to get a copy of this Windows 7 Federated Search Provider Implementer’s Guide can download it via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key