Federated search is a useful feature which allows users to search remote data sources from within Windows Explorer and to interact with that remote data from within Windows Explorer. Microsoft has included this feature in its new Windows 7 using OpenSearch technologies. To explain better the Federated Search features and to showcase the developers how to take advantage of this new feature and build a web-based data source that can be searched using Windows federated search, Microsoft has lately released a Windows 7 Federated Search Provider Implementer’s Guide to help developers build a web-based data source that can be searched using Windows Federated Search.
Users who want to get a copy of this Windows 7 Federated Search Provider Implementer’s Guide can download it via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key