Microsoft has recently released the Windows 7 RC Training Kit for Developers. The ultimate aim of the Redmond Company in releasing the training kit is to feed all Windows developers with relevant and valuable information to make their applications shine on Windows 7. The newly released training kit consists of 10 presentations and 8 Hands-On-Labs (HOL). It covers most of the Windows 7 light-up features as well as application compatibility topics. Via the HOL, developers will be able to experience all the new light-up features available in Windows 7 such as Taskbar, Libraries, Multi-Touch, Sensors and Location, Graphics, Ribbon, Trigger Start Services, Instrumentation and Event Tracing for Windows (ETW). Other than that, Microsoft also provides a brief Application Compatibility overview on Windows 7.
Developers who are keen to have first hand information about Windows 7 can download the RC Training Kit and Windows® API Code Pack for Microsoft® .NET Framework.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost