The much awaited leak for Windows 8 has finally arrived, a week before official release by Microsoft in mid August. Windows 8 Professional is the most comprehensive edition of Windows 8 available on retail channel.
Both 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows 8 Pro RTM are leaked to file sharing sites.
The leaked Windows 8 Professional RTM can be installed with either a retail product key or a VLK (volume licensing key).
Several retail product keys and VLKs have also been leaked, where one of the product key allows the Windows 8 Pro to be installed, while another product key (with WMC suffix) to allow the Windows 8 installation to add Windows features to install the WMC (you need to input the new product key after installation to get WMC). Another product keys can be used to install the Core.
With these product keys, Windows 8 Pro can be installed and run properly, but cannot be activated properly, until you purchase a valid product key, or until an activation crack appears.
Checksum information for Windows 8 Professional RTM x86 and x64:
FILE NAMEA: Windows_8_Pro_EN-US_x86.ISO
SIZE: 2,632,460,288 byte
SIZE: 3,581,853,696 byte
To download the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8 Professional RTM ISO images, just conduct a search on any search engine.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 For Skip Ahead Insiders With Update Emoji 12.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66 Announced With Features Support Windows Hello
- How to Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode On Windows PC