Many Windows users might not like the default settings that come automatically but tend to customise or make changes to the default settings. Users who are familiar with control panel or other system utilities shouldn’t have much problem to make changes or edit the settings. However, there are still many users who find accessing Control Panel to locate the Windows settings on their own tedious or complicated. To keep things simpler particularly for non-tech-savvy users, Windows Access Panel offers a more direct and user-friendly way.
Windows Access Panel is a free portable utility that allows users to do quick changes on Windows settings and access Windows utilities via its simple application interface. Technically this program doesn’t actually do the changes itself. This program basically simplifies the processes by adding 48 commonly used built-in Windows utilities into the program interface. Once users click on to the shortcut, instead of going through a few steps like what users normally do when they use the control panel to change the settings, users will notice the program starting immediately. For instance, if users want to do Disk Defragmentation, users can just click on to the shortcut appearing on the program interface, and the Disk Defragmentation will commence immediately unlike the conventional way where users need to go through a few steps/clicks before the task starts.
Windows Access Panel is quite helpful particularly for those who are new to Windows or those who are not familiar with the OS. This program works for Windows 7 and Vista. Users who want to get this application to enjoy easy access to Windows’ settings can download it via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links