Instead of releasing standard theme packs for Windows 7, Microsoft has recently released its Windows Experience Pack for Windows 7 and Windows Live Messenger users to customize and create an alter-ego of themselves in a specific destination such as a beach, mountain, safari or city, with a customized avatar for that destination to become part of Windows 7 theme and Windows Live Messenger.
The following Windows 7 elements are created from Windows Experience Pack:
- Windows 7 theme including a desktop background featuring avatar and a screen-saver.
The following Windows Live Messenger elements are created for use in Messenger:
- One static display picture.
- Up to 4 dynamic display pictures.
- A Wink.
- 7 new emotions.
- A new Messenger Scene.
To grab your free personalized Windows Experience Pack according to your preference. Just following the below steps:
- Just head to the .
- Click on the “START NOW” button.
- Choose a destination.
- Select a desktop background.
- Select an avatar either male or female.
- Upload the photo from the PC or take the photo with your webcam.
- Personalize your avatar with the body accessories and skin colors.
- After that, click to download your personalized Windows Experience Pack.
As announced by , user will also be able to download a .jpg image of created avatar to share, print, or use as icon on social networks. And, although the Windows Experience Pack is being specially created and optimized for Windows 7 but it also can be download to run on Windows XP and Windows Vista, although performance and features may vary.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links