The Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 has finally released after some delay and users now can download it in the Microsoft Download Center. The availability of the Window Home Server Power Pack 1 was officially unveiled by the Windows Home Server Team on their blog. The released version is only available in English version. The Windows Home Server Team remarked that the German, Spanish and French version will be released in due course. Windows Home Server customers also can update the Power Pack 1via Windows Update but it is only available in August.
Users will find various enhancements and fixes in the latest Power Pack 1. The new obvious improvements include support for home computers running Windows Vista x64 editions, backup of home server Shared Folders, improvements to remote access, more efficient power consumption and better performance. Besides, it also fix the data corruption bug.
Users can download the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues