Windows Phone 7 is a latest mobile operating system from Microsoft, which is scheduled to release by October 2010. In order to encourage developers to get started developing awesome applications and games for Windows Phone 7, Microsoft has recently released the final release of Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools RTW (Release to Web). The Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools has been designed to include a package of developement tools for writing mobile applications and games.
The final release of Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools (RTW) includes the following products in the package:
- Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone.
- Windows Phone Emulator resources including hardware accelerated emulator that allows running and debugging applications or games without requiring a phone.
- Silverlight 4 tools for Visual Studio.
- XNA Game Studio 4.0 for developing great 2D and 3D games for Windows Phone 7.
- Microsoft Expression Blend for Windows Phone – A user interface design tool.
The final release of Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools is available for free download from Microsoft. Those who interested to install Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools, just download the setup installer: . Once completed download, click on the vm_web.exe to start the installation of Windows Phone Developer Tools and install the necessary components on your machine. Besides that, Microsoft has also released for developer.