Microsoft main rival, Apple Inc, has released a Windows version of its Safari Internet browser for the first time a few days ago at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference. Apple has highlighted the features of its next upgrade to the Mac OS X operating system and extended its invitation to web developers to create web-based programs for its upcoming iPhone.
The release of the Windows version of Safari will definitely increase the share of usage of this free web browser. Industry analysts are optimistic about Apple’s move. “Safari is another Trojan horse that introduces an innovation of Apple to the Windows community and entices them to the Mac platform,” said Tim Bajarin, an industry analyst at Creative Strategies, a technology consultancy.
Apple’s Safari Internet also poses direct competition to Mozilla’s Firefox. How much market share will Apple Safari take over? Let’s wait and see. Users can download Safari 3 Beta version from Apple for free. Click here to download.
Update: Safari 3.1 direct download links.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links