Windows Vista Release Candidate 1 (RC1) which previously just released to Microsoft Connect testers, has been released for free public download. Windows Vista RC1 currently available for priority access by Customer Preview Program (CPP) participants who beta tested Vista Beta 2, where they will receive email with instruction on how to download RC1 and a product key for installation and activation. Users who not yet join the Windows Vista CPP will be able to register again in coming weeks when CPP is open for registration again. Anyway, Windows Vista RC1 ISO is now available for all to download for free.
Direct download link or Akamai Download Manager download for Windows Vista RC1 with language options
English (32-bit and 64-bit): http://download.windowsvista.com/preview/rc1/en/download.htm
German (32-bit and 64-bit): http://download.windowsvista.com/preview/rc1/de/download.htm
Japanese (32-bit and 64-bit): http://download.windowsvista.com/preview/rc1/jp/download.htm
To install Windows Vista RC1, a product key is needed. CPP participants should receive an email which contains download links for Windows Vista RC1 and a product registration key necessary to install RC1. If you haven’t receive the email, you can use the old registration key that used to install Windows Vista Beta 2 to install RC1. If you’re not CPP participants yet, or don’t have any RC1 product key available to you, you can try to ask around for the installation key from friends, colleagues or Internet community, as each key entitles users to install Windows Vista on up to 10 PCs using the same product key, and activates the PC.
If you still unable to find any valid product key to install Windows Vista RC1, you can try to use the following cracked product key (Note: as it’s publich available, so that activation will fail, and you can only use the installed Windows Vista for up to 14 days only):
Or you can try to download the Windows Vista activation patch downloadable at MegaUpload, DepositFiles and RapidShare to crack and reset the activation timer to 14 days.
Customer Preview Program (CPP) for Windows Vista Release Candidate 1 (RC1) has been opened to public registration. Check out http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/preview.mspx for registration details. You can download Windows Vista RC1 (expect wait few hours) or order the Windows Vista RC1 DVD kit. Be fast as access to the Customer Preview Program is limited. You will receive the product key for activation via email after registration.
New: Download final release of Windows Vista build 6000. You may want to keep your current CPP, Beta or Release Candidate product key for use as a crack to bypass activation in Windows Vista RTM.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key