Four-letter words can really colour your speech when you are passing comments in YouTube but they are not particularly suitable for kids who will pick up the bad habit. Yet one can’t throw away the good with the bad, and more to the point, banning your kids from YouTube is like confining him or her to Siberia. Parents who want to filter profane language and protect their kids from the seedy side of YouTube can install the YouTube Comment Snob for FireFox which will help to block some of the hate mail, profanity or bad language coming their child’s way.
The add-on kicks into action when it detects certain patterns of language use: all caps, no punctuation, excessive punctuation, profanity, frequent spelling errors, etc. Users can actually choose the criteria for the removal of certain comments from YouTube. While it is not fool-proof, it can filter some of the atrocious content of YouTube user comments and reduce the harm on children.
Download YouTube Comment Snob.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code