Four-letter words can really colour your speech when you are passing comments in YouTube but they are not particularly suitable for kids who will pick up the bad habit. Yet one can’t throw away the good with the bad, and more to the point, banning your kids from YouTube is like confining him or her to Siberia. Parents who want to filter profane language and protect their kids from the seedy side of YouTube can install the YouTube Comment Snob for FireFox which will help to block some of the hate mail, profanity or bad language coming their child’s way.
The add-on kicks into action when it detects certain patterns of language use: all caps, no punctuation, excessive punctuation, profanity, frequent spelling errors, etc. Users can actually choose the criteria for the removal of certain comments from YouTube. While it is not fool-proof, it can filter some of the atrocious content of YouTube user comments and reduce the harm on children.
Download YouTube Comment Snob.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements