YouTube has enhanced its uploading feature to facilitate YouTube users to upload multiple video files simultaneously via its web interface. If you are an active user who does frequent uploading, perhaps uploading directly from the computer instead of using web browsers could be more convenient and easy to manage. YouTube Uploader is one way to assist YouTube enthusiasts to do simultaneous multiple video uploading from the desktop.
YouTube Uploader is a free application which can download via the link here. Once it is installed, users will be required to enter their YouTube account login and password when they run it. Once it is logged in, users can start using the program to browse and upload the video directly from the desktop. The program allows users to add in title, description, tags and categorize their video. It also allows users to use a proxy server via settings in the “Use proxy server” option. Users can change language and set “Turn off computer, if the process was finished successfully”.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key