The useful online private file storage and sharing service, Drop.io, now has introduced a Firefox plugin which allow users to enjoy this service better via their Firefox browser. By using the Firefox browser, this new Firefox addon will make dragging or dropping files become easier. The dragging and dropping work can be done just with a single click, from the browser’s toolbar.
To use drag & drop.io, users basically need to visit Drop.io and create online sharing points called, “drops”. Users will then use their “drops” to upload documents, images, video, audio, and other digital content without accounts, registration or e-mail addresses. They can upload these files by just dragging them from their desktop to their web browser. The process is quite easy and fast. However, with this new Firefox plugin, users can skip the “drop” point process. Users can straight away drag their files over the little red check box in their status bar. This new tool in Firefox will automatically create a drop point for users. Users do not need to browse Drop.io website in order to create these “drop” points. It saves quite a lot of time.
Drop.io addon for Firefox browser is cross-platform and works well with Firefox for Windows, OS X and Linux. Users can get this plugin via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links