Headache on how to house keep and clear off duplicated files that scatter all around the hard disk drives, USB flash drive or key, and portable mobile hard drive? There are probably many files been duplicated, or copies of identical files that been made over the course of using computer. If you regular comes across duplicate identical files, and want to delete off and clean these unnecessary files away, Duplicate File Hunter is one such utility to help you do so.
Duplicate File Hunter able to find and locate duplicated or identical file in a couple of minutes. The search results for any duplicates will be displayed in the form of table. All duplicates are divided into groups highlighted in different colors for better perception. Users can remove the duplicates that do not need by selecting them and pressing the Del key.
Giveawayoftheday.com is giving away genuine license for full version of Duplicate File Hunter by Styopkin Software, provided user install the software today (July 2nd, 2008).
Download the free Duplicate File Hunter.
Use the following registration key to registry the program and activate it as full version:
For backup, simply download the Duplicate File Hunter setup installer, DuplicateFileHunterSetup.exe from author’s site to install and then register using license key code above.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements