The worldwide leading interactive entertainment software company, EA (Electronic Arts) has launched a new Nintendo DSiWare title – Foto Face: The Face Stealer Strikes (a game starring YOU!), which allows players to become an in-game character by leveraging the unique features of Nintendo DSi portable game system (camera and microphone), sending players on a wild, adventurous quest to reclaim their stolen identity.
“Foto Face: The Face Stealer Strikes is a great example of how EA is pushing the boundaries of innovative and creative gameplay,” commented Harvey Elliott, Vice President and General Manager Casual of EA Play Label. “By using Nintendo DSi features such as the camera, we’ve significantly deepened the experience by allowing players to personalize the adventure in fun and quirky ways that will deliver hours of entertainment.”
Features of Foto Face: The Face Stealer Strikes:
- Put your face and voice in the game using DSi’s camera and microphone
- Switch between the 8 hero costumes to solve the game’s puzzles and defeat your enemies, from a muscle-bound barbarian to a slick spy or a sneaky ninja
- Add over 20 friends, family, pets, or even your own drawings in the game
- Reclaim your identify that has been stolen by the arch villain
- 15 action-packed levels across the Haunted Hills, Frantic Frontier and the Mystic East
- Upload in-game snapshots directly onto Facebook to share your Foto Face antics
“Foto Face: The Face Stealer Strikes is not a traditional gaming experience,” added by Elliott. “We believe there are two key viral components, firstly the enormous fun that people will have putting their friends’ faces into the game, and secondly going to Facebook to check out all what other people have done with the character creation tool.”
Foto Face: The Face Stealer Strikes game that developed by EA Bright Light is now available for download from the Nintendo DSi Shop for 800 Nintendo DSi Points.