If you are the user who likes to change wallpaper frequently (Microsoft only adds such support begins from Windows 7 with feature), then Wallpaper Changer may useful for you. Wallpaper Changer is a freeware application which is wallpaper manager that able to auto change the background images on every startup either by once a day or at regular basics. It support a few types of images file format include JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP. It also features with the ability to automatically tiled, centered or resized to full screen and analyze the picture by determine the best matching background, most readable icon caption color for every wallpaper that you apply to desktop.
To create, save and reload your collections of favorite wallpapers for desktop background rotation is simple and easy. You can add a single pictures or whole directories via drag and drop from explorer or search your hard drive for all supported graphics. Additionally, it also able to give your desktop icons captions a transparent background, so more of your wallpaper shows through.
Wallpaper Changer is available for download and does not require any installation, just place WPCSetup_v1.90.exe to any folder you like to run the application.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links