To better organize their music collection, some users tend to edit or modify their music file tags. They rename their music files and folders in accordance to the music information, complete empty tag fields such as lyrics, cover art, album artist, and so on. If you are MP3 collection enthusiasts and at a loss in organizing and archiving the library of your MP3 music files, you can try this music files tag editor, Tag&Rename.
Tag&Rename is a powerful and user friendly tool that is designed to help users to organize and handles their MP3 music files. This application support all popular digital audio formats such as mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), MusePack mpc/mp+ (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), Windows Media wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis/Flac/Speex (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a) files including mp4, lossless m4a and protected m4p files, most popular lossless codecs including Monkey’s Audio, Flac, Wav Pack, Optim Frog, True Audio, Apple, Windows Media lossless and Wav.
Tag&Rename has released its latest version, Tag&Rename 3.5 Beta 4. Users can download the latest release for a trial via the link here. Some changes in this release include:
• folders in file list now also sorted according to sort column
• new columns add to main files list: Grouping, Subtitle, Release Time
• minor bugs fixed
The summary of what Tag&Rename can do for you:
• manually edit music files tags
• automatically fix and complete file tags using online freedb database
• load titles and cover art from amazon.com server
• load titles from tracktype.org server
• get tags data from file names and its folders structures
• rename your music files and folders according to its music information in a batch
• create play lists
• export files information to CSV, HTML, XML and text formats and more