Have you ever facing difficulty on downloading application and looking for alternative download manager? You may try out WideStream. WideStream is a download manager and FTP explorer that can be used to effectively manage your download from HTTP and FTP resources. WideStream supports multi-threaded download that allow downloading several files at one time, to resume broken download, to download from servers that require authorization and much more.
WideStream was designed with targets on speed, simplicity and easy to use. Additionally, it also offers advanced features such as queue management and allows refining the download configuration for experienced users. WideStream is an open source software that runs on Windows platform which support Microsoft .Net FrameWork 3.5.
The below are the summary of the WideStream Features:
- Able to multiple simultaneous download.
- Authorization for HTTP and FTP.
- Able to download from HTTP and FTP.
- Support resume broken HTTP and FTP download. It able to auto restart of the failed downloads.
- Provide details log for downloads and FTP explorer.
- Support HTTP 1.0 and HTTP 1.1.
- Configurable HTTP for auto redirections.
- Download priorities which are used to favor one download in the bandwidth over others.
- Support bandwidth management.
- Work with multiple queue definition files, autosave of queue definitions.
- FTP explorer history.
- Host manager that allows you to store credentials for different sites.
- Customizable user interface.
- Minimize to tray feature.
- Is a freeware and free to download from widestream.sourceforge.net/downloads.php.
- No required installation.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links