Slapping the Ekahau wi-fi T301W wristband tag on mental or amnesiac patients can help to keep track of their whereabouts. The device works in confined or open spaces and can be used even in places with no GPS coverage. The tag enables location information to be transmitted through user’s Wi-fi network. The communication is accurate and happens in real-time. The position of users can be determined to within a few feet. Two-way communication through the Wi-Fi network enables users to be alerted to any impending event or action, and allows them to send out distress call signals if necessary.
The tag is small and water-proof, making it useful even under-water. The utilisation of this device is widespread. Mine workers, rescue experts, and soldiers can use this tag to keep track of precise locations to prevent accidents and initiate prompt action in emergencies. However, the quoted price of $60 per piece may not encourage bulk purchases and mass use. The battery can last from a few weeks to a month, depending on usage.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code