There are many web-browsers trying on three-dimensional approaches. The browser uses virtual 3D environment and allows users to walk or fly through a virtual world to look for their info in a more superb experience. It is a good attempt; however, most of the 3D web-browsers available are a bit miserable. Having said that, the new public beta version of the New York based SpaceTime 3D browser has presented a better performance and includes some interesting and useful ideas which users can try out for a 3D experience!
SpaceTime beta .9 is free for downloading. Once installed and launched, you can access to the opening screen which has a calm summer sky with some wispy clouds floating background. You can then type in a URL into the address field to look for the sites that you want. The sites windows will pop up and arrange themselves in a sort of 3D parade. Users can thence flip the sites, re-arrange the pages or manipulate them.
SpaceTime search currently supports Google, Google Images, Yahoo!, Yahoo! Images, Flickr, eBay, YouTube and others. For Google or Yahoo, SpaceTime can only show the image found but not the webpage containing it. On hardware requirements, SpaceTime needs a somewhat powerful system configuration–512MB of RAM, a 3D graphics card with 128MB of onboard memory, and a screen resolution of at least 1280 by 1024.
Read more about SpaceTime.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links