For some reasons you might want to view or extract passwords stored in your Firefox web browser. In case you are scratching your head and looking for a quick way out, probably the tiny password recovery tool, PasswordFox, can give you assistance. For Windows only, PasswordFox will display and show users the passwords stored in any profile in the Firefox browser. Users can view password information stored in the browser of other profiles besides their own. Through the program’s simple interface, users can read clearly information displayed such as Record Index, Web Site, User Name, Password, User Name Field, Password Field, and the Signons filename.
Users can download PasswordFox via the link here. To start using this program, users just need to run the downloaded executable file – PasswordFox.exe. After running it, the main window will display your password list for the last profile that you used. If PasswordFox chooses the wrong profile folder, you can use the ‘Select Profile Folder’ option to choose the right one.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code