The new F-Prot Antivirus Version 220.127.116.11 has been released. Version 18.104.22.168 is an update of Version 6. This release combines the reliability and efficiency of previous versions and it comes with various new components that help to keep your system secure from viruses, backdoors, trojans and other malicious programs. F-Prot V 22.214.171.124 also features a Scheduler for you to set the auto scanning function, a memory-resident monitoring utility that observes all files accessed on your system and an Updater to manage all signature updates.
Technically, F-Prot is a user friendly security software. It’s very fast and easy to use. It can operate even in a DOS environment. User can includes F-Prot in DOS for commandline scanning by just adding in some F-Prot commands in the Autoexec.bat file. This software doesn’t burden your computer resources. Generally, it is a unique, efficient, usable and affordable antivirus solution for many people. It supports all Window OS, Linux and DOS.
Summary of F-Prot features:
• Advanced heuristics-based detection defends against new and unknown threats
• Completely automatic file system protection that scans and disinfects all file types, including those downloaded by web browsers and e-mail applications
• Fully automated and streamlined virus signature file updates and software upgrades
• E-mail protection that provides automatic real-time protection against threats from incoming and outgoing e-mail attachments.
• More advanced detection of malicious programs
• Suspicious/infected files are automatically backed up into a safe quarantine area before they are disinfected or deleted
• Exclude files from automatic and manual scan
• Schedule tasks to scan for viruses at a specified time and date
• Quarantine for the isolation of infected or suspicious files
• Password protection to prevent unauthorized modification of your settings
• Protection against malicious ActiveX code downloads (such as Microsoft ActiveX Controls or installs)
• Many, many more details on the features of F-PROT Antivirus can be found in the datasheet.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues