One of the benefits of connecting to Facebook social site is the opportunity to stay in touch with family and friends. Reading the status updates of links in your contact list can keep you connected despite your hectic schedules and lifestyles. However, if you have friends from diverse nationalities who post their updates in different languages, you may find it a bother to copy and paste the updates into an online translation service like Google Translate before you can comprehend the message. Instead, Facebook Translate, a free add-on to Firefox browser offers you the option of doing the translation in the social website itself.
This add-on, Facebook Translate, to Facebook simply places the translate option beneath the status post in Facebook and users can click on it to read the translated version of the post. While English is the default language for the add-on, users can change to several other languages of their choice. Admittedly, the translation is not flawless or perfect and can be quite confusing at times, but it is a useful service that makes socializing and staying in touch all the more easy and convenient.
Users can easily do translation
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links