Mozilla has released its almost final beta version of Firefox 3 Beta 4 for developers and testers to download and test it. The new FireFox 3 Beta 4 release has added many new features and changes. The most important and obvious change to this version is the browser’s speed. It was tested and the speed is very much faster than Firefox 2 and Internet Explorer 7 (IE7). However, since the version 4 is not fully developed, Mozilla highlighted this release version is purely for testing only.
Besides the improvement of the browser’s speed, other improvements can be seen in Firefox 3 Beta 4 inclusive of:
• Improvements to the user interface: better search support in the Download Manager, ability to zoom entire page or just the text, continuing look and feel improvements on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X and Linux.
• Richer personalization through: location bar that uses an algorithm based on site visit recently and frequency (called “frecency”) to provide better matches against your history and bookmarks for URLs and page titles, as well as an adaptive learning algorithm which tunes itself to your browsing habits.
The Firefox 3 Beta 4 can be downloaded from Mozilla.
Update: Firefox 3 Beta 5
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links