For Mozilla Firefox, there are various bookmark utilities that you can rely on to bookmark and restore favorite websites instantly in organized manner. While most of them are based on sorting category by folder and interest topics, here comes a new add-on that allows users to add bookmark and sort them simply by date, creating a new way especially for those that are looking for alternative.
Once install and restart the webpage, you will notice a new icon, with the name of ‘Bookmark’ will appear at the bottom right of the screen. At any time when there is an interesting website that you intend to bookmark, simply click on ‘Bookmark’ icon and a message will pop up to confirm your action to save it instantly. In order to retrieve it, just browse to the bookmark folder and look for the year folder, followed by month and date. For instance, if you bookmark any new websites today, you will get them to be stored in a newly created folder with hierarchy folder like 2010 -> 07 -> 24 and so on.
Good thing is, while providing additional way of storing favorite website links, DSBMarks will not disturb any existing hierarchy structure so that users can still stay with its original favorite bookmark category depending on the most effective way of retrieving favorite webpage at any time.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode