For Mozilla Firefox, there are various bookmark utilities that you can rely on to bookmark and restore favorite websites instantly in organized manner. While most of them are based on sorting category by folder and interest topics, here comes a new add-on that allows users to add bookmark and sort them simply by date, creating a new way especially for those that are looking for alternative.
Once install and restart the webpage, you will notice a new icon, with the name of ‘Bookmark’ will appear at the bottom right of the screen. At any time when there is an interesting website that you intend to bookmark, simply click on ‘Bookmark’ icon and a message will pop up to confirm your action to save it instantly. In order to retrieve it, just browse to the bookmark folder and look for the year folder, followed by month and date. For instance, if you bookmark any new websites today, you will get them to be stored in a newly created folder with hierarchy folder like 2010 -> 07 -> 24 and so on.
Good thing is, while providing additional way of storing favorite website links, DSBMarks will not disturb any existing hierarchy structure so that users can still stay with its original favorite bookmark category depending on the most effective way of retrieving favorite webpage at any time.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 17758 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues