Searching documents through website or search engine could be time consuming. Typically, the search result could be a long list of URLs, then you need to go into each of the URL to download the right document. Now, there is a Firefox add-on, named as OutWit Docs that can help you find documents from any website by returning search result related to documents only.
OutWit Docs looks for text files, spreadsheets, presentations in various formats such as PDF, MS Office, Openoffice documents, RTF, CSV and etc. It is simple and easy to use. Once you have installed it, you will notice there is an OutWit Doc icon appeared beside the address bar. You just need to perform search to the desired documents through any website or search engine. And once you have gotten the search results, clicking on OutWit Doc button will help you downloading documents from all websites under the search result. If you are looking for specific document type such as PDF only, OutWit Docs does have the option to only select the specific file type for download.
OutWit Docs 0.1.0.18 is the first public version which has been released in few days back and it only works with Firefox 3.0 and above. This version is still in beta and you are encouraged to provide any suggestion or feedback for further improvement. Just go to here to download if you think this is useful for you.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 For Skip Ahead Insiders With Update Emoji 12.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66 Announced With Features Support Windows Hello
- How to Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode On Windows PC