Mozilla Firefox browser is probably good friend to many internet users as this program has unlimited capability on what it can do. If you are new to Mozilla Firefox, perhaps you can consider these two add-ons to this browser to make it more powerful.
This add-on can split your Firefox browser as many split screens as you want. You can resize each screen to fit your needs. The splitting ability gives you conveniences to do your job especially when you are doing some analysis. Let’s look at your assistance here.
Amazing Webpage Emailer
Another useful add-on is Amazing Webpage Emailer (AWE). Sometime you come across some good webpage. What you normally do is send the links to your friend. However, if you email a hyperlink, it’s anyone’s guess what your recipient might see. AWE now allows you to send your friends the web pages as what you browsed to their email. Check it out from here.
Once you have installed, AWE will place an Envelope icon next to your Reload icon. When you have the page you want sent fully loaded, hit the icon and AWE will load the page to www.my.jkn.com together with the page you want to send, an information form to fill out, and of course, a subscription form. Other than the annoying subscription form at the bottom of the page, AWE is easy to use and a much better alternative than using a Web spider to archive the site or screen capturing the page.
Besides the abovementioned, of course there are other recommended add-ons. You can visit Mozilla to get more information.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links