There could be some occasions where you need to open multiple hyperlinks so that you can look into them simultaneously. If you are Mozilla Firefox user and here is a tiny add-on that you can utilize to simplify the task. Instead of manually clicking on them one by one, the add-on, with the name of Multi Links allows a quick activation by simply drawing rectangular box that will highlight and execute the hyperlinks launching without much hassle.
Once download and install the add-on, just restart for it to be effective like usual and all the previously opened tabs will be restored without any miss. By now, you should notice a small icon at the bottom right corner indicating that the add-on is ready to use. By default, the control function can be triggered by right clicking on mouse followed by dragging on mouse pad (if you are laptop user) and depending on how many hyperlinks that you intend to open, just drag the box to ensure the hyperlinks are fall within the dotted line will do. Releasing the button press will open all the hyperlinks in new tabs simultaneously. In case you need to customize the control and settings, just right clicking on small icon followed by ’Multi Links Options’ to open up a small window for customization. Right here, there is a way to configure the mouse button or key for selection/multiple selection, maximum number of links, scroll speed, either open the hyperlinks in new tabs or windows, copy to clipboard, selection box color, style and many more.
Compatible to run in Firefox from version 2.0 up to 3.7a1pre, Multi Links is free for download here to make your web browsing experience a much more pleasurable one.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links