Coordinating and getting team members to sit together to discuss a project can always be a problem especially if the team members are located at various places. With collaboration assistants such as Notable – a Firefox add-on application, web designers and programmers who have logistics problems probably can minimize their coordination difficulties when they are working on a web design and coding project.
With Notable installed to your Firefox browser, users can conveniently capture the page they are looking at when they click on to the Notable button appearing in the Address bar. Users can thence annotate the page image and also the HTML code. Once it is saved, users can upload it to a workplace that they have created on the Notable site with only a few clicks and share amongst their team members. Notable offers users the opportunity to set up a workspace with 3GB storage space and allows a maximum of 3 members to interact within the workspace for free. Users who need additional workspaces and more storage need to subscribe to the various pay plans offered by Notable, ranging from $24 to $119 per month. If this coordination approach is useful and acceptable amongst all team members, the subscription fees will still be worthwhile investing in the long run as it saves time and travelling expenses.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements