If you are Firefox preferred users and always keep many opened tabs under the same window, you may have encountered such a situation that when you are trying to close all the tabs under same website domain but doesn’t want to close the whole window. Now with TabCloser 1.03 add-on, users no longer need to selectively close the websites that are not needed one by one. Instead, with a single right button click, it will help you to close all of related websites under the same main domain simultaneously.
Once after installation, restart the Firefox web browsers in order for it to take effective. After re-launching and right clicking on the main tabs, you will notice an additional Close All tabs that has been added on top of the Close tabs option. Clicking on it will execute the website closure instantly. This is quite helpful especially when you have a lot of opened tabs that are no longer needed and quite a number of them are under the same domain website.
Users can download TabCloser v1.03 free if you think it can effectively improve your efficiency during web browsing.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro