There are various utilities that can keep track of your web browsing activities but none of them is much simpler than this tiny add-ons released specifically for Mozilla Firefox. Named as About:me, it is an add-ons enhancement to existing Firefox web browser so that users can easily figure out how much time have been spent in browsing activities in daily life.
Once download and install the add-ons, just restart the browsers for it to be effective. And without any setup required, users can key in “about:me” in the address field on any fresh webpage and all the information will be displayed instantly. Basically there are two statistics data namely Activity Stats and Downloads Stats that will display all these useful information in graphical view for quick glance. For the Activity Stats, users can easily figure out the most visited websites in bar chart and clicking on it will expand it into Tree view with more second level details. On top of this, it even lists down visited websites in every hour for more precise activities tracking. For Download Stats, it will show and summarize all types of files download as well as the daily downloads so that you are aware of the trend without the need to purposely keep track of them.
Although this is supposed a to be a new feature in next 3.6 version, but users can always get an earlier trial by downloading the add-ons here for immediate use.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links