Occasionally it would be good to be able to keep the opened websites up-to-date so that you can directly view them without the need to refresh them manually. And that is how this add-on will be able to help if you are Firefox users. Named as ReloadEvery, it is a simple add-on that allows users to control the website reloading interval by using context menu for much pleasurable web browsing experiences.
Once download the add-on here, just restart the Firefox web browser like usual and you are ready to go. In order to enable it, right clicking on any Firefox website and you will notice that a new Reload button will appear under the context menu. As it is self explanatory, there is a list of interval selections ranging from minimum of 5s up to 15minutes or if you need something in between, just go to ‘Custom’ button and users can specify the exact reload timing at own preference. Besides, users can either enable the refresh function for only the particular web browser tab or all the opened tabs simultaneously.
This is especially useful when there is frequent change or updates to the websites that you are browsing and with the fully configurable refresh timing, it will at least refresh at optimum rate (not too frequent but not too seldom) so that you can get a newly updated contents each and every time you switch to any active tabs.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode