If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your preferred web browser, you may experience difficulty of not able to keep track of previous browsing history accurately. Now with the new add-on named as History Submenus v1.32, it helps users to sort out all previous browsing websites with precise date so that simplifying the search in case you have heavy browsing activities in daily life.
To check out the old browsing history, just go to History Menu and you will notice some new submenu such as ‘Today’, ‘Yesterday’, ‘2 days old’ and etc being added and clicking on any of them will expand all the previous browsing history with precise day since the last time you visited them.
History Submenus v1.32 is definitely a good solution that able to provide clarity with more systematic category and is especially useful when you can’t recall the websites’ address but just remember on which particular day that you have visited them.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues