If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your preferred web browser, you may experience difficulty of not able to keep track of previous browsing history accurately. Now with the new add-on named as History Submenus v1.32, it helps users to sort out all previous browsing websites with precise date so that simplifying the search in case you have heavy browsing activities in daily life.
To check out the old browsing history, just go to History Menu and you will notice some new submenu such as ‘Today’, ‘Yesterday’, ‘2 days old’ and etc being added and clicking on any of them will expand all the previous browsing history with precise day since the last time you visited them.
History Submenus v1.32 is definitely a good solution that able to provide clarity with more systematic category and is especially useful when you can’t recall the websites’ address but just remember on which particular day that you have visited them.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost