Have you updated your Firefox 2 browser to Firefox 3? If you haven’t, prepare yourself to be nagged by Firefox from time to time reminding you to update your Firefox 2 to the latest version Firefox 3.0.1.
Firefox 2 users will be alerted with a nag screen to remind them that a newer version for Firefox is available and ready to be downloaded. Of course users will be given options to select “Later”, “Never” or “Get the New Version”. If you opt for the “Later” option, you will be reminded again after 24 hours. If you select “Get the New Version”, of course you can initiate the downloading process of Firefox 3 immediately. If you choose “Never”, don’t expect the notice to disappear forever. The nag notice will appear again in the near future.
Get the latest update if you refuse to see the nagging screen again and again. Firefox 3 has added various useful features and bugs found in the early version have been fixed. Backup your personal settings before you download and install the latest Firefox 3.0.1. In that way, you will still have a backup if things go wrong.
Update: Firefox 3.0.2
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code