Windows 7 displays the system activation status in System Properties, which can be accessed via Control Panel -> System and Security -> System. However, sometimes, Windows activation may display error message which saying activation status not available, together with product ID which is also not available.
When user run slgmr -dli or slmgr -dlv commands to verify the activation status of the Windows 7 system, the following error will occur:
On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run ‘slui.exe 0x2a0x80070422’ to display the error text.
On running slui.exe 0x2a0x80070422, the following error message is described:
Error 0×80070422: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
The error potentially affect Windows 7 from activate properly. The error happens because Software Protection service (sppsvc.exe), which enables the download, installation and enforcement of digital licenses for Windows and Windows applications, is disabled or prevented from running properly. If user ran Windows 7 WAT disabler or removal crack before, the service likely to be disabled.
So, to fix the activation status not found or 0x80070422 error on SLMgr command, enable and turn on Software Protection service. Set it startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start), and then error should be fixed immediately.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links