Windows 7 displays the system activation status in System Properties, which can be accessed via Control Panel -> System and Security -> System. However, sometimes, Windows activation may display error message which saying activation status not available, together with product ID which is also not available.
When user run slgmr -dli or slmgr -dlv commands to verify the activation status of the Windows 7 system, the following error will occur:
On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run ‘slui.exe 0x2a0x80070422’ to display the error text.
On running slui.exe 0x2a0x80070422, the following error message is described:
Error 0×80070422: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
The error potentially affect Windows 7 from activate properly. The error happens because Software Protection service (sppsvc.exe), which enables the download, installation and enforcement of digital licenses for Windows and Windows applications, is disabled or prevented from running properly. If user ran Windows 7 WAT disabler or removal crack before, the service likely to be disabled.
So, to fix the activation status not found or 0x80070422 error on SLMgr command, enable and turn on Software Protection service. Set it startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start), and then error should be fixed immediately.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs