Windows 7 may occasionally display a symptom where the screen flashes after user optimizes the computer shutdown speed. The symptom happens whenever user selects a folder or browses to new web page, the desktop which supposed to be in the background will jump or bring to front – flash out for a while, and the “Not Responding” error message will display on the top left corner.
The problem is probably due to optimization to increase PC shutdown speed and decrease time required to shut down the computer. The change can be used by Windows optimization utility or technical user who modifies the registry manually. When the setting is changed, Windows 7 may encounter lack of buffer time or other slowness.
To fix the screen flashing issue, follow steps below.
Run Registry Editor, and then delete the following registry keys:
Restart the computer after deletion, and the screen flashing issue on Windows 7 should be fixed.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements