Windows 7 may occasionally display a symptom where the screen flashes after user optimizes the computer shutdown speed. The symptom happens whenever user selects a folder or browses to new web page, the desktop which supposed to be in the background will jump or bring to front – flash out for a while, and the “Not Responding” error message will display on the top left corner.
The problem is probably due to optimization to increase PC shutdown speed and decrease time required to shut down the computer. The change can be used by Windows optimization utility or technical user who modifies the registry manually. When the setting is changed, Windows 7 may encounter lack of buffer time or other slowness.
To fix the screen flashing issue, follow steps below.
Run Registry Editor, and then delete the following registry keys:
Restart the computer after deletion, and the screen flashing issue on Windows 7 should be fixed.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Avira Password Manager Pro Free Download With Genuine License Key Code