When trying to play music track, song or audio from Zune Marketplace on Zune Live or Zune Digital Media Player software, the following error message may appear:
An unknown error occurred. For more info, click Web help.
The problem may occur if the wmnetmgr.dll file is unregistered, which also cause the similar problem in Windows Media Player, where WMP cannot stream and play media files over Internet.
The solution to resolve the C00D11CD (C00D2EE0) error in Zune software is to re-register the wmnetmgr.dll file by following the steps below.
- In Windows XP, open a Command Prompt window by clicking on Start -> Run, and type Cmd in the Open box, then click OK.
In Windows 7 or in Windows Vista, open an elevated Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press ENTER after each command line:
- At the command prompt, type exit, and then press ENTER to close the Command Prompt window.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues