Of course, these cookies are useful towards a certain extent, but they also gather sensitive information. Cookies can be easily deleted or blocked in most of the web browsers. But some security experts are worried about a new class of cookies that use popular flash players to transfer data, bypassing most website browser controls. These cookies can track any webpages visited by the computer users and which products have wide appeal. The information gathered can be used by marketing strategists to build up their user profiles. Flash Player is always used on site with videos, such as YouTube, PornoTube, etc.
Users who want to prevent this need to right-click when they use browsers enabled with Flash players to specify how much data the Flash Player can store. Users can also read more from a special website created by Adobe on how to shut down completely Flash Cookies.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 188.8.131.52 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key
- Google Chrome 76 Released – Here the Full Changelog and Download Links