There’s been a lot of hype behind Flock – especially within tech communities. At this point, even the average person might have heard the name “Flock” but not known exactly what it was all about.
Flock is a web browser, like Safari or Internet Explorer, but with a big difference. Flock is considered a “social browser” because it integrates blogging, photo sharing with Flickr or Photobucket, “favorites” (a.k.a. bookmarks) using del.icio.us or Shadows, and other collaborative features with communities throughout the Internet. It is these social features that have gotten people so excited about Flock.
Flock is primarily focused on supporting the social dimension of the web, and on bringing information closer to the user. Right now this includes a heavy emphasis on the photo experience (from upload through discovery to notification), RSS support, dramatic improvements to the search box (including a new take on favorites), and blogging.
Some people may chose to only surf the Internet and not contribute content. However others who like to upload videos to YouTube, have a page on Myspace or like to blog will love a “social browser” like Flock. Using Flock basically turns your web browser into a broadcast tool.
Have you had enough of Internet Explorer? Looking to go beyond FireFox? Want to give back to the Internet? Give Flock a try. It’s a free download from http://www.flock.com/download.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements