You need antivirus software to be installed in your computer for security reasons but at the same time worry the antivirus software would consume a lot of your computer’s resources and significantly slow down the computer’sperformance. To resolve you dilemma and get your computer protected without compromising its performance, the security expert, Panda, has introduced the industry’s first cloud based antivirus to consumers called Panda Cloud Antivirus.
Termed as “cloud” antivirus, the new Panda Cloud Antivirus actually uses the centralization concept to perform security updates and scanning. Under this working concept, users need to download and install a small pop-up dashboard from Panda Cloud Antivirus. The dashboard will connect users’ PC to Panda’s data center and perform the standard antivirus features, e.g. scanning, monitoring, etc. The data center will monitor if there is any suspicious files connected to users’ computer. The data center will only take action on the suspicious file if the file causes any unauthorized program to be executed in the computer. Since the entire scanning and monitoring process is run within the data center (the cloud) and the local computer is only functioning as client agent, the consumption of overall system resources is reduced significantly; approximately 50% of the PC’s performance is unaffected compared to the industry average.
The Panda Cloud Antivirus will only function effectively if the internet connection is good and active. If the internet connection is cut off, users can still use a cache of data kept in the computer to perform the scanning. However, this is not an advisable move according to Panda because the cache is only a small sub-set of the information used for scanning compared to its online servers.
The new Panda Cloud Antivirus takes Panda 3 years to develop. Users who want to enjoy this free online virus protection can get a copy of Panda Cloud Antivirus by following these steps:
Logon to Panda Cloud Antivirus
Users are required to enter their email address for a free license activation code.
Users can now download the free application via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links